New Consumer Units

Get in touch...

For a quotation or free advice on any electrical matters please give our friendly electrical contractors a call on 0161 684 7682 or complete our online enquiry form.

New Consumer Units

A Consumer Unit (also known as fuse box) controls and protects every electrical circuit in your home.

Consumer unit replacement is quite a common request for older electrical systems. Modern consumer units use safety cut outs called RCDs and MCBs instead of rewiring fuses, resulting in a more efficient and safer system.

Reasons for needing a new consumer unit can include: